Modular Aluminum Technologies Facilities
Modular Aluminum Technology's home in Clarkston, Michigan is a 23,000 square foot building with plenty of room to stock and manufacture large or small automated aluminum systems. Modular Aluminum Technology is proud to be a significant contributor to the quality of Michigan's business environment, creating jobs and stimulating the economy with innovative products and services.
Conveniently located near four major highways, our customers can be assured that their orders will reach them in a timely manner, in state and across the country.
Our twin building set up allows us a more efficient way to manage projects . The building on the left is our warehouse where we can stock all of the MiniTec extrusions and accessories project staging occurs. the building on the right holds our engineering house and assembly area.
- 11,000 sq. feet.
- Equipped with an elumatec high precision saw (2) Bridgeport mills, and a 10' Wysong shear for onsite material processing.
- Semi-trailer dock and large bay doors for shipping and receiving.
- Modular Aluminum Technology has a full time Engineering dept. that is ready to tackle your next project or application. Just send us some specifications, a sketch, or ask for a salesperson to come out to review your project and help you create a concept.
- We employ a full time assembly staff of at least (5) persons.
- All assembly technicians are required to train for all aspects of modular assemblies.
- To ensure project quality and customer satisfaction we have a variety of standard and custom made pallets and containers that will protect your purchases during transit from our facility to yours.